Thursday, February 11, 2010

Admiration


2010 is the year that I hope will give me the courage to go out and get what I want. How many times have you wanted to do something but you just couldn't get the courage to do it? I guess it's only human. But how many of you know someone that is so gutsy,so determined that they actually do accomplish what they want? I really admire people like that. I admire Marie Antoinette, Marilyn Monroe, Edith Piaff, and Jackie O for their courage and beauty. All of them have many different qualities that I love but they are some of my favorite people.
Who do you most admire? Why?


3 comments:

Retro Mom said...

Lucille Ball!! That's who I admire!
Her comedy was like no other's in that time period..she braved to do what men had been doing...I love Lucy!

Thelma said...

Oh yeah she was great! Luv her too!

Maria Ana said...

I want to do so many things that require courage...