Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Am I?

Lately I've been think about me, myself and I only. I supose it's normal to be a little selfish but I consider myself to be thoughtful and giving. I've been feeling like this because I haven't been spending a lot of time with my family. I've been sick so I have a legitamate excuse and I don't want to get my family members sick. I missed my nephews Preston's birthday party and I feel sad about that but like I said I don't want to cough all over the kid. I'll see him when I get better.
And other things too. Sometimes I try to do too much and I can't please everyone. That's just the way it goes.
How do you deal with trying to do too much?

2 comments:

Retro Mom said...

I think your family would be understanding that things like sickness comes up. You should not feel bad..you should feel good that you are thinking about them. I stress out too when I try to do too much and the best thing I do is to just take some time and re group. Your only human.

Thelma said...

thanks for that. you're right I am only human.