Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sex and the City 2!

Wow this movie is going to be fabulous! I can't wait to get with my girls and see this! Look how great they all look! I can only hope to look this good in my 40's! I finally made it to the gym this morning after about a month. I was sick all month practicly in February! But I'm feeling good and strong now so I'm at it again. So since we're talking about age, in 10 years I'll be 43. I see myself having children and being a total soccer mom, having a better job and living in a house next to the ocean or lake. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

2 comments:

PinkBow said...

i don't even like to think about 10 years in the future! can't wait for this film though, wonder when it will be released?

Lauren said...

i cannot wait for this movie!

hopefully i will be running my own party planning company or bakery, be married, and have a kid in 10 years!