Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Miss blogging.

I've been very uncomfortable sitting at my computer, therefore, I haven't been blogging at all since my injury happened. I've pretty much just been doing what my doctor ordered me to so I can recover ASAP. And it really hasn't been going as fast as I would like it to. It has been 26 days since I've been hurt and I'm just really fed up on being disabled(can't do anything) and I'm totally serious about that. I've been R.I.C.Eing it. Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. I think I've seen everything TV has to offer. I've pretty much just been on the couch being tended to hand and feet by Dave.
Ugh. Looking at it is just gross. There is still a lot of fluid in it. The pain is behind the knee cap and the inner-side part of the knee. I miss doing all of the things I used to do like hanging out with my pals, working out, driving and even work!

1 comment:

Iris said...

MAN I cannot believe how much swelling it still has. Yeah knee injuries take so long to heal I still have problems with my knees. I hope it gets better quick and when it does we need to celebrate with a girls night out!