Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bringing in the New Year!

Our new years eve was very nice. Just stayed home and didn't drive anywhere. I am always kinda hesitant to drive on New Years. Too crazy out on there. Dave just bought us a new smoker to cook some meats in so we had to bust it out! We had some tri-tip...mmm mmm!
We lit a nice fire in the backyard, I had on my new docs!!
They are so nice and comfortable...they are not leather/steeltoes that are so hard to break in. They are like a nylon kinda canvas type.
Love pic!
Cheers to the New Year!
I just love the bubbles in champagne!
I hope this turns out to be a great New Year with many pleasant surprises and good health most of all. Cheers!


1 comment:

Iris said...

that looked like a very nice new years, champagne, fire and tri tip in the new smoker...very nice!