Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I did nothing again...

this past weekend I was so incredibly relaxed it was unbelievable! I had to work Saturday but it was no sweat at all, very mellow day it was. When I got home Dave and I had a campout in our backyard! I've always wanted to do it but never got around to it. So we set up the tent in the hut in the backyard had some BBQ and some corona's and chilled with some music. It was great! I should have took pictures but I was just so relaxed to worry about pictures. I'm sure we'll do it again too. I slept like a baby, although I woke up a couple times because I could hear crunching leaves and things moving around in the trees. I'm sure they were possum's, possibly cats. Sunday just chilled and Monday went to lunch with my mom. Had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Daisy Reyes said...

Bonjour My Queen,

loving your blog and I thank you for joining my Royale Court as well:)) I too love the art of doing zilch!!! sometimes one just needs to re-group and step away from all of the work and just do NOTHING:))) Thank you for posting this much needed article and for using pics of my favorite Queen and movie!!

Royal wishes,
Daisy

PinkBow said...

oh that sounds like so much fun!

Iris said...

That sounds like a very relaxing weekend...Those are Much needed times!!