Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Parisian bakery surprise

I went to the Cerritos Mall to get some uniform pants and tops for work at the Limited and I happen to stumble by this new bakery Paris Baguette. Let's just say I was over the moon! They had so many delicatable french treats! Too bad I already had treats at home but I WILL come back here.
OMG just look at these pretty little cakes! I must have one of each!!!!!


Oh these look fantastic!
They have breads, sandwiches, cakes, macaroons, drinks. Just like a French cafe would have, although I saw a little bit of Asian types of breads and deserts too.
I also made my way to Sephora to get a new bronzer and blush. I picked NARS Laguna and Orgasm duo which were highly recommened by some of my facebook friends. Also a brow liner from Anastasia Beverly Hills and my b'day freebie birthday cake body wash! I got these cool Jelly Belly Cocktail flavor beans at Marshalls the day before, flavors include pomengrante martini, strawberry daquiri, margarita and pina colada. Pretty neat!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Oh man those little cakes look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! OOOO and those Jelly Beans too!!!

Lauren said...

this place looks amazing!