Friday, December 18, 2009

My pal Iris.


Boy, where to begin with my friend Iris....we met in 3rd grade I was in Ms. Kendall's class and she was in the next class over I forgot her teachers name? Was it Ms. Newman? We've been in a few classes together let's see: 4th grade (Ms. Bates), 6th grade (Ms.Duncan), 7th grade (Ms. Tatum) and (Ms. Atwood). After that I can't really remember plus I wasn't in school much...I was a major ditcher! Badd....anyway she's been my friend through all of life's challenges. We had some good times and some bad too but she's the only "girl" I can trust because she has a good heart and she knows where I'm coming from. I hope that we stay friends till our we're two little old ladies.  So cheers to old friends and new for that matter!
"A friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."-Elbert Hubard

5 comments:

Retro Mom said...

Cheers to that MAN!!! I am so glad we are still very close friends and I am sure we will be til the day we die! Looking forward to hanging out tonight and talking about good times!

PinkBow said...

ah this is a lovely post. and a great quotation too, so true.

Lexie said...

it is so good to have friends like that! they are so few and far between.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]