Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years Resolutions


Maybe it is considered silly or a waste of time to make New Years resolutions? But on the other hand it helps to better oneself to acheive goals and step back and look at your life and see how you can improve it as well. So here they are:
1. Get healthy by eating better and working out regularly.(no goal weight nor size just smaller!)
2. Spend more time with friends and family.(especially with my mom)
3. Save more money.(for a vacation!)
4. Dress up more. (might as well enjoy my youth!)
5. Be a better person. (to others and to myself)
I think these resolutions are realistic and very possible!
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."-Theodore Roosevelt

3 comments:

Lauren said...

this reminds me i need to make my list....
cheers to 2010!

Cassidy said...

good luck love !
i can't believe it's almost 2010 !

Madalena Soares said...

Love it that you pick Marie Antoinette's pictures. Definitely one of my favourite movies. :)
Happy new year to you!