Monday, March 14, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm

It was Nerissa's 11th birthday so me, her and my brother went to hang out there for the day! We got the yearly passes. Too good to pass up!
The thing I LOVE about Knott's is the Old West theme about it! I honestly never get tired of going.
Nerissa and Tirso...just a couple of hicks on rocking chairs! LOL!
I love all of the little details about the park! They're too cool.
I always feel a little uneasy going into the coffin!

My niece and I.
Tirso's little girl is growing up. I love this waterfall with all the koi in it!

Us about to get on the Silver Bullet! You have to sit in the VERY front for this RIDE in my opinion! SO Awesome!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!
A classic favorite...The good ole LOG RIDE!
Here's my Snoopy souvenir cup and I took home an apple Funnel cake for me and Dave to share! FUN DAY!

3 comments:

Kass DeBoer said...

Aw! Looks like you guys had a blast. Was it busy?
My family loves Knott's Berry Farm. Their funnels cakes are the BEST!

xoxo mama wolf.

Iris said...

I cannot believe how big Tirso's girl is. she is a very beautiful young lady! I can't wait for us gals to go to Knott's now that we all have annual passes! What great photos you got there.

John and Kirsten said...

Knotts is great! I miss the funnel cakes...how thoughtful for you to bring treats home for Dave!