Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Very Eventful Saturday

Saturday I went to Nancy's baby shower. She is having a girl! Her name will be Valentina Isabelle. The cake was really pretty. Ahhh...I just love pink!

As party favors they had these Welcome Valentina chocolate bars!
It was a surprise shower, Nancy said she was kinda suspious but everyone did there best to keep it a secret!

They also had the tables decorated with these beautifull flower arrangements! To die for!

Nancy looked so cute with her baby bump! It was nice to see Camerina and Anna. Later Adrianna showed up too.

Later on that evening Iris and I went to the Chit Chat Club! Here is my first drink a Champagne Cocktail. So classy!

This is a great shot of Iris and Loryn! Iris this dress is amazing on you!
Kinda dark shot of the ballroom that does it NO justice. The place was absolutely spectacular! Very Art Deco.

Later Iris and I had some more cocktails of course. My fav was the Germaine Squeeze! I love these type of glasses! We're a couple of Dolls aren't we? It was fun getting all dressed up!
The band was great, they played swing music! It was cool just watching people dance the night away!

Later we went up to dance. Here's Iris and Zach cutt'n a rug! Fun night indeed!

3 comments:

Retro Mom said...

Nancy's shower looked very beautiful!! I love her flower arrangements!!
Yes Chit Chat was fun..we need to do this once a month...be cool if we did some swing dance lessons so we can keep up with everyone else!

Lauren said...

ahh i love all the pink!

John and Kirsten said...

I'd say you must have been going non-stop all day! You and Iris both look great!